Adrenal Cortex

May 30, 2011

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

  • Identify the pictures and answer the questions that follow:

  1. There is evident pigmentation of the gums. What do you think the disease that can cause this condition?
  2. What is the name of the hormone causing this pigmentation?
  3. what is the relation between hyposecretion of adrenal cortical hormones(cortisol) and the hormone mention in Q no.2?
  4. What are the other common sites for pigmentation to occur in this condition?
  5. What happens to the level of ACTH in this patient?
  6. What are the other manifestions of this patient?





Observe the picture below and answer the questions that follow:
CUSHING'S DISEASE

  1. What do you think this patient suffers from?
  2. Describe the manifestation(s) that you can see in this picture.
  3. What are the other manifestations that the patient could have?
P/S: The picture is very tricky eh?? :P Maybe the pictures below could give u some more clues



CUSHING'S DISEASE

  1. Describe the manifestation that you can see from the picture above.
  2. What is the condition from which the patient is suffering from.
  3. What happens to the level of cortisol, ACTH, and CRF for a primary disease of the adrenal cortex?
  4. If the condition is secondary to pituitary tumor, what happens to the level of Cortisol, ACTH, & CRF? Likewise, what happens to the level of the cortisol, ACTH & CRF if the condition is secondary to a hypothalamic disease?
  5. What other manifestations could the patient suffers from?

ACNE manifestation is present in Cushing's Disease and Adrenogenital Syndrome

P/S: ctrl + A  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.
I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back in the
future. I want to encourage that you continue your great writing, have a nice
day!

My webpage

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for giving everyone remarkably memorable possiblity to read articles
and blog posts from this website. It can be so good
and as well , stuffed with a good time for me personally and
my office acquaintances to visit your blog nearly
thrice in 7 days to study the fresh things you will have.

And definitely, we are at all times amazed for the striking suggestions you give.
Selected 1 facts on this page are unequivocally the simplest I've had.

My homepage -

Anonymous said...

I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome, Lupus Cure,Fibromyalgia,Cancer,Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia Disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Stroke,Fibromyalgia,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis,I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/www.drituaherbalcenter.com . I also chat with him  he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guidelines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.